How can my organisation participate?
What is GRITFULL?
The team at GRITFULL have created educational resources, techniques and information that supports positive wellbeing. This relates to both performance and general happiness.
The content is built on the four ‘GRIT’ values of Gratitude, Resilience, Integrity and Togetherness.
Services provided include mindfulness sessions, self-fulfilling journaling and reflection, elite athlete mentorship, informative podcasts and other products helping to promote the discussion of positive mental health.
Discover more at our website www.gritfull.com.au
Who are the GRITFULL founders?
Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner and Simon Mackin founded GRITFULL in 2020 with the goal of giving back to the sports they love.
Why should I use GRITFULL?
As an athlete GRITFULL allows you to:
- Develop skills required to manage and thrive when placed under performance pressure.
- Learn from current Elite Athletes as to how they perform at the highest level.
- Reach your potential in becoming the best athlete and person that you can be.
As a parent GRITFULL allows you to:
- Watch your son(s)/daughter(s) fulfill their potential.
- Have a hands on approach to their development.
- Learn about the importance of holistic athlete wellbeing.
As an organisation GRITFULL allows you to:
- Produce great athletes and great people.
- See improved behaviours around your club/organisation.
- Implement the GRITFULL values and strategies into your club/organisation improving the ability to monitor and understand athletes on a holistic level.
Is GRITFULL safe for use?
How long is the GRITFULL Junior Sports Wellbeing Challenge?
The GRITFULL JSWC consists of:
- A 10 day wellbeing challenge,
- 4 x 1 hour Wellbeing4Kids sessions
- Pregame Meditation
- Face to Face Discussion with co-founder/s.
If I’m struggling or someone I know is struggling, where can I get help?
Lifeline: 13 11 14
BeyondBlue: 1300 22 4636